12.8.15

sunset rainbow





taken on- Canon EOS 40D

Photography is one of the many things that i love to do, however i don't like it organised. I'm the sort of person to take a picture when i see something that looks good and would look even better on camera. Last night, just while i was shutting my blinds, i saw the colour of the sky and couldn't ignore it. I grabbed my camera, sprinted downstairs and ran to my favourite sunset photo opportunity spot. These are the results! To my surprise, when i got down there there was a full rainbow but it was so massive that it wouldn't fit in my lens. It was so stunning that i had to just stand and watch for a few minutes in awe, nature really is beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. this is so stunning millie! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The sky did all of the work though! x

      Delete